Sunday, December 27, 2009

OMG i got the coolest things for x-mas!
IM SSSSOOOOO EXITED!!!
I cant' wait for New Years!
Companys coming, post more later.

14 comments:

  1. Hi, cool blog! I follow your blog now. :-)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol diva
    you are f.u.n.n.y lol and i will post again tmorow maybe again to day or tomorow
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i got the coolest stuff for x-mas to lol
    anyway ttly or is it ttyl?

    krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Ttyl Krista ::)That is an alien or like this .)But I wish it was in the middle LOL

    HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLES I THINK I AM HYPER LOL
    PEACE OUT
    WORD AND RESCPT OH WHAT EVER
    OK NOW I AM LEAVING LOL BYE BYE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diva
    did you get your braces yet? anyway let me know when ever or if you already have them i want to know how it feels and i know i can ask you and vienna becuse you both have braces now or i think you dont have them yet idk but you know what i mean right??? but anyway i will see u on tuseday if your there lol ttyl.

    p.s. Vienna that one eyed alien is a cyclops lol i know that becuse when i log on to my e-mail i have to wait a few minets becuse it has been going slow lattly but it shows me like stuff i can do with my keybord like this: :) or :( .) . lol bye bye

    krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh k thanks Ya Diva if u don't have braces yet STOP READING


















    I HATE BRACES THEY STINK LIKE MOLDY MILK AND I BROKE A BRACKET WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANY WAY THERE IS STUFF I CAN"T EAT I HAVE TO BRUSH A CERTAIN WAY TO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahahahahahah
    vienna that is funny even i know you mean it lol

    peace

    krista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur so mean LOL I have to get them changed tomrow waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and fix the bracket and I MIGHT miss ballet with Suzannah but I hope not AHWAHAWAHWAWHAWHAWHWA

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you acualy
    miss you and suzannah's ballet class yesterday??
    i sure hope you did not but even so you do have to take care of your braces and that sorta stuff
    Oh? taylor wants to say something to you vienna and diva: i love you as a friendship sister & you are my friend & you are my friend & i love your close and shoes and hair stuff to!" Ok she is done lol and thouse are her words that she wanted me to typ to anyway i gtg taylor wants to play on starfall and funbrain to lol i told her that starfall comes first and then funbrain

    peace

    krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok i am bakc blogging again sorry i havent blogged in awile becuse i have been soo busy it's crazy here i am not gonna be here tonight or tomorrow until 11:00 so gotta go get ready for the sleep over party chow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diva look at my friend emily's blog the adress is
    emily25920.blogspot.com ok?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok Diva
    me and Vienna say eather find your password or creat a new blog we need something cool the only thing we have seen that is new is eather on my blog or my firend Emily's blog or amber's blog and Vienna's blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Diva START ANOTHER BLOG OR FIND YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had SO MUCH FUN! ON FRIDAY IT WAS AwEsOmE!1!1!1 WE HAVE TO GET TOG> ANOTHER TIME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol vienna is right diva eather find it or creat it

    ReplyDelete